I have been lucky enough to share yoga with the little people too, with ages ranging from two up to twelve year olds.
I’m currently teaching regular classes at nurseries, schools and holiday camps. These playful humans use the yoga practice to get creative with their bodies and breathing by weaving stories, props and games into their sessions.
Feel free to get in touch if you’re interested!
BENEFITS OF CHILDRENS YOGA:
- Promotes compassion and cooperation
- The yoga practice does not focus on levels of ability or winning. It instead encourages self acceptance and just doing the best you can.
- Building a better connection to the world around them and appreciation of nature.
- Stress and anxiety management
- Understanding of emotions and feelings
“Georgie is really good at communicating with the children. She knows how to get their attention and keep them interested throughout the whole class. She makes yoga fun and appropriate for kids by making fun stories around the different postures. She’s great and very organised! ” Coombe Day Nursery, New Malden